- FDI companies, being regarded as major causes for tax loss and local market distortion, are the first target of TP audits; and
- It is observed that during the last few years, more and more local Vietnamese companies have also been facing TP audits.
Typical Challenges facing by Business Community
- More and more local tax authorities asking companies to prove that related party transactions are real and transferring prices are reasonably determined; and
- No database and qualified personnel to conduct TP compliance in-house.
Transfer pricing in Vietnam. How Kreston can help
- Benchmarking study for tax planning and defending purposes;
- Advice on cross-border transactions among Groups and analyze TP risks;
- TP compliance (preparation of TP form and documentation); and
- Assist with TP audit defense and investigations.