Kreston offers dedicated Vietnam Payroll services
Kreston is dedicatedly and successfully imparts invaluable consultation and support in payroll services in Vietnam to the clients. Our range of services includes: processing payment instructions, generating salaries and statutory reports, filing bank payments, and generating payslips for your employees.
Some companies have a misconception that payroll process is far easier to handle. Nevertheless, when the actual time of calculating precise employee salary and filing statutory contributions arrives, they understand the intricacy of the process. Additionally, the resources and infrastructure to run an in-house payroll process increases your operational costs and wastes valuable working hours. Thus, the best way to comply with the Vietnamese Labour Code and still enjoy the benefits of paying your employees on time is by outsourcing your payroll Vietnam services to an accredited Vietnam Payroll Service providing firm.
Kreston with their proven expertise and high-end solutions are satisfactorily providing acclaimed payroll services in Vietnam to many SMEs and companies of all sizes.
Why outsource your Vietnam payroll process
Gone are the days, when payroll meant paying employees. In modern business environment, payroll process has become very complicated and crucial administrative task. You, not only need well-trained staff, but also optimized resources and costly work hours to conduct payroll services in-house. Rather, if you outsource your company’s payroll Vietnam process you could use the same staff elsewhere, reducing overall time spent on payroll process and saving on costs incurred on them.
Benefits of hiring third party payroll services in Vietnam
- End-to-end payroll services including adjustments, overtime, and other variables
- Employees can access carbon-based hard copies of payslips
- Peace of mind due to all-inclusive Vietnam payroll service dealing with statutory compliance
- Access to year-end tax support as a part of our Vietnam payroll service
- Access to real time payroll management and real time report generation
- Assurance to stay updated with legislative changes and statutory reporting requirements
- Assurance of confidentiality
- Not necessary to invest in costly software’s and on training employees to use it
- Save on futile expenses of recruiting a dedicated in-house payroll services and HR department
- Indulge in other revenue generating activities and increase productivity of your business in a cost efficient manner.