Tax Retainer in Vietnam. How Kreston can help
A retainer arrangement is usually seen by our clients to be very useful as it allows you to have regular access to our professional advice, assistance and support without the fear of unexpected fees (usually a monthly fixed fee applies). Our services include:
- Regularly update on relevant applicable Vietnamese regulations through our monthly newsletter, special issues and other publications which we find of relevance to your business activities.
- Quick response to telephone and e-mail enquiries on the application of the relevant law and regulations on taxation and other business issues.
- Provide written confirmation, when specifically requested, of verbal advice provided.
- Attend meetings and discuss on the application of the relevant laws/ regulations on taxation and other business issues.
- Provision of the relevant laws and regulations issued by the Vietnamese government as and when required, plus English translations (if available).